DEVELOPMENT
together
taken
Administrator
they/them - AZ - Offline

N/A

Feedback Forum
questions, comments, and concerns
We are so glad to have you here! Truly and honestly. However, we know that a site doesn't always have the perfection that we're looking for. That's why, if you see something wrong, or maybe have a suggestion about something, you can post it here and the staff can look into it!
We'll also totally accept ego boosting posts about how awesome the site is, too, if you wanna drop those

This is also the place to post if, for instance, you've logged in and found yourself inactive! If you are returning and plan on playing your character again, simply post below with your Dos Account and explain the situation. Let us know which account has been deemed Inactive, and we'll be glad to help you out!
We are not responsible for any lost faceclaims in the time you've been inactive.
THANKS
^
⚓Drell Operative
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 11:50 PM
Drell Operative
Ancient
he,him
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
Coffeesexual
Married to Coffee
Drell-O
he,him - (UTC-05:00) - Offline

Community Discussion: Fall 2017
Phase 1
This section of the forums has existed all year,yet none have dared to use it. I’d like to change this to show that this community and the staff are open to hearing feedback. So, I’m going to try to initiate conversation here.

Please tell us what you like to see change/added/removed from the game in order to improve it. The staff will consider your suggestions , but implementing them is not a guarantee.

Rules for Leaving Feedback:

1. While we're open to constructive criticism, please be tactful and considerate with the way you phrase your thoughts.

2. This phase of the community discussion is intended to freely share ideas without fear of suffering harsh judgement or debate.

3. You have until the 20th to share your ideas with us. After this, phase 2 of our discussion begins in which we take your feedback into consideration and decide what will or will not be implemented. The staff may ask the community to vote on some of the proposed ideas.

4. If we receive no feedback whatsoever , we will assume that we're doing fine and will simply continue to do whatever as we see fit.

5. Please submit your feedback here and not to staff privately.

Thanks for reading! We look forward to hearing from you!
^
Zen
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 02:49 PM
Zen
N/A
N/A
Dossier
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A - N/A - Offline

More playable alien species would be nice though. I don't understand why batarians, elcor or volus weren't available from launch. I don't think they should be special rewards or unlockables either. That type of thing should have been reserved for positions of power in military and politics.
^
Antraxes Andronicus
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 10:52 PM
Antraxes Andronicus
He/Him
Inactive
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
bisexual
widower
dreams
he/him/they - EST - Offline

QUOTE (Zen @ Aug 4 2017, 02:49 PM)
More playable alien species would be nice though. I don't understand why batarians, elcor or volus weren't available from launch. I don't think they should be special rewards or unlockables either. That type of thing should have been reserved for positions of power in military and politics.

I agree 100%.

Also, some design issues with the skin. The scrollbar is way too tiny and difficult for my pointer to grip, and writing posts in the text-box is near impossible with my OCD as it automatically justifies. I'd like it to be aligned to the left, as is with most RPs.
^
⚓Drell Operative
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 04:07 PM
Drell Operative
Ancient
he,him
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
Coffeesexual
Married to Coffee
Drell-O

@Zen
That sounds reasonable enough to me.

@dreamsleever
Could you please send me a screenshot of this issue? Going off how I think you've described this, I do not seem to have this problem, but I mostly use the desktop version. It sounds like you're talking about the mobile version of the skin? If you could elaborate, I would appreciate it.
^
Antraxes Andronicus
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 11:07 PM
Antraxes Andronicus
He/Him
Inactive
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
bisexual
widower
dreams

@Drell Operative

I also use the desktop version, as well as the mobile one, but the desktop one is the one I'm talking about.

https://s2.postimg.org/t03leeevt/Screen_Sho..._1.04.17_AM.png
^ the text box, I inspected element so you could see. It makes it really, really hard to write on the board, and I use the aesthetics of the posting box as part of my posting routine. I know how to fix it, by the way, so I'll let you know, if you want that.

https://s1.postimg.org/okj94inun/Screen_Sho..._1.05.04_AM.png
^ And here is the overly smol scrollbar. I use Chrome and this bar drives me utterly insane.
^
⚓Drell Operative
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 03:29 AM
Drell Operative
Ancient
he,him
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
Coffeesexual
Married to Coffee
Drell-O

@dreamsleeverAh. I'm using Firefox. I keep forgetting how mainstream Chrome is.

I've made slight modifications to the skin's style sheet; hopefully I've resolved both of your issues. If not, please let me know . I would prefer to continue that discussion in Discord if necessary though.
^
Antraxes Andronicus
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 09:06 PM
Antraxes Andronicus
He/Him
Inactive
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
bisexual
widower
dreams

@Drell Operative: That fixed it! Thank you so much!!!
^
⚓Muffinface
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 10:35 PM
Muffinface
She/Her
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
Yes
Snagged
Muffinface
She/Her - Mountain - Offline

I really think Muffin should get her life together and actually be on site if she's gonna be an admin.

Thank you self, excellent feedback. Will keep that in mind!

Ayyy though for real;

I think we have too many subforums in certain areas, like for homeworlds and stuff. Those aren't going to be posted in often enough to justify them, and I feel like some can be taken down Maybe.

And I agree with Zen; I'd like more playable races, open it up for whatever has a codex page on the ME. wiki. <3
^
⚓Drell Operative
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 07:36 PM
Drell Operative
Ancient
he,him
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
Coffeesexual
Married to Coffee
Drell-O

@Muffinface

Agreed.

I would have suggested to organize things something like so:

Citadel Space
  • Citadel
  • Homeworlds (Thessia, Tuchanka, Palaven, Sur'Kesh, Dekuuna, Kahje, Irune)
    Everything else goes on the parent forum.
Termius Systems
  • Omega
  • Illium
Attican Traverse
No child/sub forums here as there are no major/popular locations(that I can think of right now) and I honestly see this section hardly ever being used at all.

Systems Alliance Space
  • Jump Zero
  • Homeworlds (Earth, Kar'Shan)
Eliminate Rupturing Space and Time completely (thus killing out AU and Back in Time forums)

Let people post their flashback threads in regular forums BUT in doing so players will have to use custom timestamps to indicate the date in which their thread takes place. They're also responsible for keeping track of their own character timelines.

No one here RPs AU at all so I'd just as soon not have a place for it here. This goes for future threads as well. Although tbh I would be okay though with people posting AU threads in the normal sections so long as these threads are appropriately labeled .

For Example:

Thread Title: [AU]A Drell of a Fight [Rayne&Maeko]
Descrip: An Alternate Reality/Universe Thread

Body: A really interesting post is here.

Ultimately, I'd rather that people write what they want. I think most people will stick the to the 2160's timeline anyway since these are lesser known times/adventures. Reapers have been doneto death.

I think it would also be helpful if I post a galaxy map here on the site somewhere though since I'm sure the average player doesn't know where most things are. I mean, shit, there's a lot to remember. I had a hard time with it and I was that nerd who wasted time with that god awful mining crap.

Retcon the batarians closing their embassy as this doesn't happen in canon til 2171 - Muffin and I have discussed this and we're both on board with it.
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

<
Vector X-Men/Avengers Roleplay ruinandrise MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
RPG-D RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP ITM War is Brewing MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
NickPicHost DBS UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Star Wars: Last Resort fugue state Mass Effect Andromeda RP  ME:Reginite;a post Reaper War RP
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RPShadowplay Topsites RPG Initiative Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Distant Fantasies RP Lovers
Bloodlines OHaV Storybrooke

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.