N/A

Mirlila D'kyris

ALIAS: Mira (by friends & family)

BIRTHDATE: November, 29

RACE: Asari

PRONOUNS: Feminine

SEXUALITY: Pansexual

RESIDENCE: Her ship

ALIGNMENT: Shifts as needed, but usually paragon.

FACE CLAIM: Lieutenant Kurin (Mass Effect 3)

HISTORY 📰

> Born on the asari colony of Sanves in late 1924. Her childhood was , by asari standards, typical. Her parents were both scientists and ecological advocates who dedicated their lives to designing environmentally friendly technologies and fighting ambitious corporations that often sought to exploit the colony’s natural resources and its wildlife. Their work kept them away for extended periods of time and Mira rarely saw them. The girl was often left in the care of her mother’s elder sister, Matriarch Erlinia.

Mira attended a local private school for some of the brightest minds on the colony. Mira herself wasn’t exceptional but her mother’s family was well-to-do and was moderately well-connected with Thessian elite which opened up opportunities that Mira would later admit that many others probably deserved far more than she did. That didn’t mean that the girl didn’t apply herself. She’d inherited her father’s somewhat obsessive work ethic and she always gave a hundred percent in everything she did. Much to her father’s dismay , she never excelled and would never be the top of her class ,but her academic performance was average. Initially, the girl was picked on by her peers for having a painfully unimpressive grades.She took to physical education like a fish to water though and was frighteningly talented at biotic ball landing herself a spot on the school’s team. Shortly after, she made good friends with most of the asari on the team and was rarely harassed for being dull-minded again. Her parents ,despite their disappointment, tried to be supportive of their daughter’s interests with her mother showing up to few of her home games.

Aunt Erlinia was considerably more supportive of Mira’s newfound interests and showed up to nearly every game the child played. Once a decent biotic ball player herself, Erlinia offered to mentor her niece after school in biotics. During these lessons, Erlinia would tell the child stories about her travels throughout the galaxy during her maiden years as a Commando, tracking down wicked people and bringing justice where she could with her sisters in arms. These stories inspired young Mira and she had resolved that as soon as she was finished with her basic education, she would pursue a life in the military just as her aunt had.

She was in her early twenties when she bid her parents, friends and Sanves goodbye and left with Aunt Eirlina for Thessia. Her father didn’t try to hide the fact that he didn’t approve of his daughter’s choice, arguing with both Mira and her mother that his little girl was wasting her potential to pursue a life of ‘brainless barbarism’ . Mira’s mother, however, reassured the girl that she was proud that her daughter chose a life of honor, bravery and service to the asari people (and she would also talk sense into her husband and calm him down).

Shortly after settling in her new home with her aunt on Thessia, Mira took some time to become accustomed to her new environment before she started her training as a huntress. Training for an asari warrior was no short process. Mira trained for decades, a couple centuries even under various far older and more experienced huntresses, honing her fighting prowess in an endless pursuit of martial perfection. After the first century of training, her senior huntresses agreed that she was ready to start being assigned tasks that sent her off-world to distant places hunting pirates, murderers, slavers, and all manner of undesirables. Due to her youth and inexperience on the field, she was often paired with another huntress although as another century did pass and her skill and efficiency continued to grow, her superiors started trusting her with solitary missions. A few months after her two-hundredth and fifty-third year, Mira decided that it was time to do something different with her life so she ‘retired’ from being a huntress , packed her things and left to go explore the parts of the galaxy she had yet to see. And she went almost everywhere and tried about as much as one could within a span of little more than half a century.

Reaching her third century, she found herself returning to old habits. Although she was no longer operating on Thessian authority, Mira traveled from place to play, collecting bounties on small colonies on the fringes of civilized space. The pay wasn’t nearly as good as it had been when she’d been a huntress , but Mira enjoyed the challenge as well as the satisfaction that came form helping people whom were neglected and sorely in need of justice.

Abilities

Mira's biotic classification is that of an adept.

• Singularity
  • Pull
  • Shockwave
  • Throw
  • Warp
  • Stasis
  • Barrier
  • Equipment

• M-6 Carnifex
  • M-4 Shuriken
  • ABOUT: 🌌

Mira’s an asari bounty hunter and asari huntress. She travels through the galaxy, taking contracts and tracking down some of the scummiest criminals in the galaxy , boldly venturing to the darkest corners of space to stalk her prey.

FRIENDS: 🎭

Mira’s reserved, but she’s cordial to most people she encounters. Naturally, she associates more easily with other asari, particularly the commandos and huntresses. As she nears her matron stage, experience has taught her to be cautious and she does not give her trust as easily now as she used to. She’ll be the first to admit that she doesn’t use the word ‘friend’ lightly and that her standards are, compared with the average person, fairly high. Even when her trust is earned, it’s a thing one must constantly be working to keep but it’s worth it if one desires a companion that would endure hell and back with them.

ENEMIES: 💥

Before she chose to become a bounty hunter little over a century ago, Mira had very few enemies save the occasional academic rival. Now she’s made a bit of a name for herself , there are plenty of criminals who’d love to see her dead. For this reason, she wouldn’t dare to venture to a place like Omega without a friend or two to back her up. Mira doesn’t become antagonistic readily unless she feels that she or the people she cares about are being seriously threatened.

ROMANCE: 💕

Species and gender doesn’t matter to Mira .She does not ‘hook up’ and desires a strong emotional bond with a prospective partner before she’d consider entering a physical relationship with them. She’s also not interested in playing a submissive role in a relationship; she expects to be equal.

Zen🌔

Heeeeey! I’m Zen! I am usually a nice and friendly individual and I am willing to thread with almost anyone. I have low word count or activity requirements . All I ask is that you post when you’re able to and make the best effort you can. Don’t be afraid to tell me that you are bored with a thread and would like to do something else or if you don’t feel our characters mesh well. I’m mature enough to handle the fact that my flavor of writing isn’t for everyone.

player pronouns: I’m gender neutral so I don’t care.

timezone: (UTC-05:00)

EXTRA INFO🌔

mature threading? Yes, but nothing sexually explicit.
    triggers? No.
    contact info? PM here on site, please.
    other: I don’t mind answering character requests, but please have a concrete plot idea in mind or it will probably be hard for me to get into that character. My favorite character requests are usually playing family members .

Please do not be alarmed by my character, Sand. He may be crude and offensive but I’m really quite the opposite and I do know how to be mindful of other people’s feelings. If my character makes you uncomfortable for some reason please talk to me and I’ll tone things down.

OTHER CHARACTERS📑

• Zenydor]
    • Breskar Jadrax

ZEN ⤬ 20+ ⤫ (UTC-05:00)

^
    ⚓Drell Operative
     Posted: Jun 19 2017, 09:41 AM
    Drell Operative
    Ancient
    he,him
    Admin
    SHIPPER
    REQUEST
    TRACKER
    DEVELOPMENT
    Coffeesexual
    Married to Coffee
    Drell-O
    he,him - (UTC-05:00) - Offline

Welcome to MEFA!

You've been Accepted!

We are ecstatic to welcome your new character to MEFA!

If you've used the Guidebook to get this far, then you know just where to go next. If not, then why don't you head on over to the claims board and stake your claims. If you'd like to sign up for a user journal, that's another great place to start. And lastly, don't forget to update yourself in the member directory!

We can't wait to start roleplaying with you, so get on in there!

Space is the final frontier. What will we find out there?
    Toast, Muffin, Drell-O
    ^
    ⚓Drell Operative
     Posted: Oct 19 2017, 07:39 PM
    Drell Operative
    Ancient
    he,him
    Admin
    SHIPPER
    REQUEST
    TRACKER
    DEVELOPMENT
    Coffeesexual
    Married to Coffee
    Drell-O
    he,him - (UTC-05:00) - Offline

Player has requested to reboot this character! Permission has been granted!
    ^
    Mohs Mercer-Aurum
     Posted: Oct 19 2017, 10:35 PM
    Mohs Mercer-Aurum
    He/Him
    humans
    SHIPPER
    REQUEST
    TRACKER
    DEVELOPMENT
    Bisexual
    Single
    Muffinface
    She/Her - Mountain - Offline

-casually tosses Mohs-

Pls attempt to kidnap this smol doctor <3
    ^
    Mirlila D'kyris
     Posted: Oct 24 2017, 02:40 PM
    Mirlila D'kyris
    N/A
    N/A
    asari
    SHIPPER
    REQUEST
    TRACKER
    DEVELOPMENT
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A - N/A - Offline

N/A

In her original concept, she's a bounty hunter and not a common mercenary . I am changing her history though a little (she's going to be Sand's daughter) so I could make that work.
    ^
    Mohs Mercer-Aurum
     Posted: Oct 29 2017, 07:13 PM
    Mohs Mercer-Aurum
    He/Him
    humans
    SHIPPER
    REQUEST
    TRACKER
    DEVELOPMENT
    Bisexual
    Single
    Muffinface
    She/Her - Mountain - Offline

Ayy I meant to hit you up on discord my bad fam.

I'm looking for someone Mohs can tag along with for a while is what I meant. I was thinking about having him do a 'Doctors without Borders' kind of thing for the Terminus but at the same time, I don't know how he'd leave in the first place. He's kind of just hanging out in limbo ATM without Teddy there.

^

Topic Options
    Add Reply

<
    Vector X-Men/Avengers Roleplay ruinandrise MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
    RPG-D RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP ITM War is Brewing MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
    NickPicHost DBS UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Star Wars: Last Resort fugue state Mass Effect Andromeda RP  ME:Reginite;a post Reaper War RP
    MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RPShadowplay Topsites RPG Initiative Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Distant Fantasies RP Lovers
    Bloodlines OHaV Storybrooke

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.